Hello! My name is Alisha and I am a certified Nutritional Therapy Consultant. Which is a fancy way of saying a Health Coach that is committed to helping people understand their relationships with their bodies and optimizing their mindset to reclaim their health.
I partner with people and help them stay accountable on a weekly basis by teaching them how to adapt their lifestyle, assess their biofeedback and celebrate many of the non scale victories they achieve.
I believe in adding to your life, not restricting it. Because life should be joyFULL. Adding in good food, habits, and thoughts to crowd out The unwanted ones. Getting you closer to a life of quality not quantity.
Grocery shopping is one of my favourite activities, I am a master of making healthy food taste delicious and finding joy in the little things.
We live in a world that profits $650 billion annually off of people's insecurities. Diet fads pop up annually with quick fixes and big promises. A vicious cycle of "I'll be happy when...", that never allows you to reach your goals.
I'm here to support a new perception: real change begins with liking yourself. Wanting to nourish and move your body from a place of respect.
As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need to create the foundation to be consistent.
As a client of my mine, you will:
• Uncover you WHY. Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting.
• Explore and learn about new foods and meal options.
• Become in-tune with the signs and symptoms of your body and learn how to navigate them.
• Discover the confidence to create the life you want.
This package is a comprehensive, 4 week nutritional therapy plan. It includes:
• an initial interview
• a nutritional assessment questionnaire
• food journal reviews
• in-depth look at digestion, hydration and sleep patterns
• personalized nutrition and lifestyle modification plan
• tailored resources
• weekly e-mail check-ins with feedback and recommendations
1st month $250 (plus GST)
Monthly continuation $150 (plus GST)
Team Sport Nutrition Presentation
It’s possible that an individual or a whole team can find a new level of play by optimizing their nutrition and wellness markers. Excelling them from a good player to a great player.
Team Presentations include:
- 60 minute presentation including: how food provides energy; gather ideas for pre and post game/competition meals and snacks; learn why hydration and sleep are so important; review how mental health impacts performance.
- Take home information such as presentation summary and recipes for meals and snacks.
60 minute presentation $120.00 (plus GST)
Team Sport Nutrition Consulting
How you fuel your day determines your athletic performance. To optimize the individual’s hard work they put into training, there are specific nutrition and wellness factors that can be influenced.
- 45 minute presentation including: how food and hydration provides energy and is essential to recover; gather ideas for pre and post game/competition meals and snacks; why sleep is important; review how mental health impacts performance.
- Specific team recommendations for game and training days, as well as rest days.
- Take home information such as presentation summary, pre-game nutrition & post-game recovery foods,how to stock fridge and pantry, recipes for meals and snacks.
- 30 minutes follow up session; team round table discussion on the impact of their nutrition application.
Team Sport Nutrition Consulting $240.00 (plus GST)