Adrenaline 84 Day Accountability Challenge
84 DAY ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE
Statistics state that approximately 8% of resolutioners only achieve their goal by year end. That leaves 92% of you failing to finish what you started. Why does this happen?
1. Too much too fast
Many equate Jan 1 as a new year to make a new you. Many jump head first with
eyes closed making drastic and unsustainable changes to their routine. This may
last an initial few weeks but too much change all at once can take its toll on your system both physically and mentally. Set small intermittent goals and allow yourself a realistic time line to achieve them. Habits do not develop overnight therefore if the expectation is to go from doing nothing to doing everything all at once the outcome will be less than desirable as you have not allowed your system to adapt and evolve to such changes that may be foreign to it.
2. Take 2 steps forward, 2 steps backwards……
Setbacks are inevitable. No one is 100% of the time. The difference between those that succeed and those that do not, is how and IF you dust yourself off when you stumble. This begins with setting realistic expectations. By telling yourself you are ‘never going to cheat’ on your diet, skip a day in the gym, have that extra nibble, have not so good days, is only setting yourself up for disappointment. 9 x out of 10 one of these will happen along the way. Often we become so consumed with being ‘perfect’ that when we aren’t we become defeated with guilt. This guilt equates to a sense of disappointment and therefore an internal challenge as to whether we feel we deserve or are worthy of this journey. Remember you cannot change what happened 5 minutes ago…..but you can change what happens 5 minutes from now.
At the end of the day you should never rely on anyone other than yourself to ensure you are following through with your goals. However having the support of those who share in similar goals provides you with a daily reminder that ‘yes, you can do this!’
This group has always been about providing and seeking the support necessary to hold you ACCOUNTABLE to whatever it was you were seeking.
For some of you, the simple connection to a 'community' of like minded people with diverse goals is the only WHY you need for joining and staying.
Now more than ever we need our 'circles', our 'communities', our 'fit fams' that give us that escape, that vent, that faith when the world around us is so unclear.
And we wanted to provide just that:
INTRODUCING A NEW TAKE ON THE ORIGINAL 84 DAY ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE- QUARANTINE STYLE
April 4 to June 27
$119.00 (less than 10.00 a week)
This round will be three fold with a focus on specific components of PHYSICAL, NUTRITIONAL & MENTAL HEALTH.
Your registration includes:
*Private access to the Facebook Community
*Jill's weekly challenge workout posted every Monday with a deadline of Sunday to get it done. Minimal equipment required. Modified to all fitness levels.
*Bi-weekly GROUP workout LIVE from the comfort of your home via ZOOM. As always 8am. April 11, 25 May 9, 23, June 6, 20.
**NEW TO THE CHALLENGE**
*Strength coach Derek’s corner with a weekly movement breakdown of compound movements that YES, you can in fact perfect at home and mobility movements to aide in some of those tight tender and tough places keeping us from moving freely.
*Optional one time technique assessment with Derek. $80.00 value.
*Nutritional Health with Jill. Initial mock weekly meal plan with a pluther of options and ideas to incorporate into your days including easy and convenient meals for the whole family to enjoy. Now is not the time to be 'dieting' as that word insinuates an end date. But now is more than ever an opportunity to start fueling our bodies with nutrient dense wholesome sources of food that will aide in good gut health, sustainable energy levels, hormonal balance, clear minds and healthy immune systems.
*Weekly topic for Q & A pertaining to female health
*Foodie Friday with a new weekly recipe.
*Welcoming Rebecca Lilian, who specializes as a mental health social worker, will be presenting bi-weekly topics in relation to navigating our way through this tough time. Tips and techniques and a LIVE Q & A will be offered throughout the 12 weeks.
STARTS APRIL 4 TO JUNE 27
Click HERE to register