Our Blog

Adrenaline Rookie Strongwoman Challenge

Adrenaline Rookie Strongwoman Challenge

Adrenaline Rookie Strongwoman Challenge This is an UNSANCTIONED Strongwoman contest meant to give fitness enthusiasts a chance to try Strongwoman in a friendly, competitive environment. We are anticipating running 3 classes. A lightweight and heavyweight division split at 80 kg as well as a...


84 Day Accountability Challenge - ROUND 3

84 Day Accountability Challenge - ROUND 3

Statistics state that approximately 8% of resolutioners only achieve their goal by year end. That leaves 92% of you currently failing to finish what you started. Why does this happen? 1. Too much too fast Many equate the first of any month or the Monday of any week as a start date to make a...


Adrenaline Strength & Conditioning 1 Year Anniversary Open House

Adrenaline Strength & Conditioning 1 Year Anniversary Open House

You are all invited to join us in celebrating our 1 year birthday. July 15, 2016 5- 9pm *FREE open gym. Come in and check out what it's like to experience Adrenaline. *interested in our classes? FREE 30 minute classes of our one of kind Fidelity Ladies Strength & SWASS and Adrenaline...


Strongman Training for Sports Performance

Strongman Training for Sports Performance

The job of a strength and conditioning coach can be a huge endeavour. There are many different training methods and philosophies out there. Ask ten different successful strength coaches which approach is best for a particular sport and you will likely get ten different answers. At Adrenaline...


Adrenaline Basketball Strength and Conditioning Program for High School Athletes

Adrenaline Basketball Strength and Conditioning Program for High School Athletes

Whether you are new to basketball and are trying to make the high school team or you are trying to make it at the next level our Basketball Strength and Conditioning program will help you achieve your goals. At Adrenaline our philosophy is simple. A stronger, more powerful athlete is a...